HEARTRAIL® III Guiding Catheter
A family of radial specific catheters that provides enhanced back up support in comparison to standard femoral guiding catheter shapes - resulting in simplified procedures.1
- Flexible Shaft: Designed for trackability even in tortuous vessels
- High Radiopacity: Enhanced by distal braiding for visibility under fluoroscopy
- Offer capability of accessing the right and left coronary arteries, potentially avoiding catheter exchanges
Enhanced Back Up Support
- Catheter designed to use contralateral wall resulting in enhanced back-up support
HEARTRAIL® III GUIDING CATHETER PRODUCT SKUs
|SHAPE CATEGRY||SHAPE NAME||PRODUCT CODE||SIZE
|Ikari Right||IR1.5||40-6381||6 Fr||100||0|
- Ikari Y, Nagaoka M, Kim JY, Morino Y, Tanabe T. The physics of guiding catheters for the left coronary artery in transfemoral and transradial interventions. J Invasive Cardiol. 2005 Dec; 17(12): 636-641.
RX ONLY. The advertisement is directed to physicians only, and not to consumers. Refer to product labels and packaging insert for complete warnings, precautions, potential complications, and instructions for use. Products may not have regulatory approval in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative if you have questions about the availability of products in your area.