GLIDEWIRE® Gold Hydrophilic Coated Guidewire
Visualize and Access with Confidence
Direct your most demanding procedures with the GLIDEWIRE® Gold Guidewire. GLIDEWIRE® Gold Guidewire design incorporates a 1 mm gold band at the distal tip to provide the enhanced visibility you need when accessing small vessels
TERUMO GLIDE TECHNOLOGYTM Hydrophilic Coating
- Provides unmatched lubricity*,1-3
- Provides superior lubricity retention*,1-3
- Durable coating is designed to minimize sliding resistance, provide optimal navigation, and deliver consistent performance
Polyurethane jacket with tungsten
- Provides enhanced radiopacity of entire GLIDEWIRE® GOLD Guidewire
TERUMO Nitinol Alloy Core
- Resists kinking for easier, faster navigation through even the most tortuous vessels
- Restores shape to manufactured state for multiple uses in a single procedure
1 mm gold band at distal tip
- Provides enhanced radiopacity you need in smaller vessels
- Designed to provide optimal torque control and navigation
Tailor your approach to procedural needs with a variety of GLIDEWIRE® Gold Guidewire options:
- 3 cm or 5 cm distal taper
- 45° or 70° angle
- 180 cm or 300 cm total lengths
*When compared to ZIPwire™, HiWire®, AQUATRACK®, and Laureate®.
GLIDEWIRE® Gold Guidewire
|PRODUCT CODE||DIAMETER||TOTAL LENGTH||FLEXIBLE TIP LENGTH||RADIOPAQUE LENGTH||TIP SHAPE|
1. Shah A, Lau C, Stavropoulos SW, et al. Comparison of physician-rated performance characteristics of hydrophilic-coated guidewires. J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2008 Mar;19(3);400-5.
2. Niazi K, Farooqui F, Devireddy C, Robertson G, Shaw RE. Comparison of hydrophilic guidewires used in endovascular procedures. J Invasive Cardiol. 2009 Aug;21(8):397-400.
3. Data on File.
RX ONLY. The advertisement is directed to physicians only, and not to consumers. Refer to product labels and packaging insert for complete warnings, precautions, potential complications, and instructions for use. Products may not have regulatory approval in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative if you have questions about the availability of products in your area.